- Date: 26 – 30 July 2020
- Location: Quinta Alada, Courela da cegonha (à Gralheira), 7050-644 Cortiçadas de Lavre, Portugal
- Run by:
We aim to provide children with the NATURAL WORLD by cultivating the CONNECTION with themselves, with each other and with the environment in a POSITIVE and AUTHENTIC way.
This initiative involves professionals in the areas of educational psychology, energy and environmental engineering, horseback riding, organic farming, permaculture, music and other arts.
It is through these activities that we intend to educate children to respect the environment so that they can be aware of the causes and effects of climate change and understand what they can do to limit or reverse them, making them an effective hope for the future.
Children are encouraged to work together as a team, cultivating friendly behavior and the following values:
• Contact with the rural environment
• Healthy and Organic Food
• Preservation of Natural Resources
• Preservation of Biodiversity and Animal Welfare
• The importance of contact with nature for good child’s physical, mental and emotional development
• Respect and civic, moral and democratic interaction between individuals
• Freedom of expression of ideas
• Self-confidence, self-esteem, autonomy and tranquility
Morning: Riding and yoga classes
Afternoon: Ecological workshops (bio-construction, natural candles, basketry, medicinal plants, cooking) traditional and aquatic games
At the Moonlight: Night games, tales and star observation
Contribution: 350 euro
Participation in all field activities,
Monitoring of monitors throughout the entire field
Camping accommodation (Teepee)
Mostly organic and local food
Personal accident insurance