We are ecologically and technology oriented, sustainable living and food growing professionals. Together, we would like to explore the evolution of nature and humanity through land/water stewardship, modern building and education.
Our vision is to create a regenerative community where family, nature, building and growing traditions evolve and flourish, weaving together traditional and modern technology on the land, providing engaging education and participating in holistic collaboration with our communities. We intend to manifest this vision on the outskirts of Revelstoke in an ecological corridor on the shores of the Columbia River, near the base of Revelstoke Mountain Resort and within the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR). The parcel of land, which is 10.88 acres, will be managed so that 75% of the land will be conserved for ecological values and used for growing food crops and trees, with the remaining 25% of land used for ecologically conscious housing, practicing small sustainable businesses and providing farm based programming.
Membership & Visitors
- Current members: 5
- Open to new members
- Open to visitors