The Power of Community: Climate Change & Consciousness was a free, online experience hosted by the Global Ecovillage Network (GEN). From the 1 to 10 February 2019 we unlocked 3 interviews per day with well-known thought leaders, change-makers, indigenous elders, community lovers and youth activists from around the planet.
The Summit was aimed at those who:
- are seeking inspiration and hope for the future-facing today’s climate crisis.
- want to join others in right action by creating hubs of consciousness worldwide.
- want to reduce your carbon footprint while connecting with thought leaders worldwide.
- have a busy schedule and limited extra time.
- believe in the power of community, but you don’t really know where to start building or you want more tools to connect more deeply.
- sense at a deep level that solutions are urgently needed to regenerate our planet.
- want to join an established network of living laboratories catalysing multidimensional sustainability today.
Together, we engaged in finding our authentic response to the Climate Emergency, a response that is not driven by urgency, fear, panic and hurry, but comes from a deep sense of connectedness, love and responsibility.
Let’s build Communities for Future. Let’s find our response to the Climate Emergency.
If you want to join us on this adventure then head over to our summit store page below to