A Collaborative Community in two unique locations.
Located on two unique properties on the Pacific Coast of Ecuador. Our initial vision for our green space property was 4 fully appointed casitas with renewable energy systems, community recreation building and community garden. The other property, an Ocean view lot located on the “Ruta del Sol” is the space planned to feature 4 individual suites. Both sites have completed amenities which include community pool and cabana.
We’re seeking co-creators that are in tune with our mission and focus to participate as members and help grow and sustain our collaborative community in 2024. We envision renewable energy, sustainable construction and artisan workshops held on site. We’ll develop a community garden and network with local farmers and vendors to interface in a positive way with our local commnunity.
MISSION and FOCUS
Echoing a common theme of other successful Intentional Communities, we envision Kerawa as a space where each member and visitor can sense and experience the true spirit of our community:
● We live in a joyful community
● We encourage a deep connection of caring
● The ambiance is rich in beauty, character and celebration
● We acknowledge by sharing with each other, our possibilities soar
● We’re each encouraged to participate, initiate and grow
● We continuously create our community together
● It’s the place we can each call home
● Our space is a place where we grow
● We can live on our own or partner
● It’s a space to raise a family,
● We can thrive as elders
● In our space we can savor life together
● We’re encouraged to share our joys and sorrows
● We strive to maintain an atmosphere of kindness and goodwill
● We support caring for the world
● By living in balance, we help sustain the earth
● By taking positive action, we strive to transform the world
If this vision is in tune with the type of Intentional Community that you would like to be a part of, please reach out to us. You will be welcomed!
Membership & Visitors
- Open to new members
- Open to visitors
If you have an interesting in joining and being a co-creator of Kerawa please reach out to us so we can provide more information, hear about your goals and speak with you about our Mission and Vision. We own the deeded property and intend to begin construction January 2024 on the Casitas and Suites.