24th – 26th April: Regenerative Community Design – Responding to the Planetary Emergency
- Live conversations with founders and leaders from ecovillages in Asia and Oceania
- Understanding the unique contribution each of us brings to the puzzle of whole systems design
- Using the Map of Regeneration and Ecovillage Principles to explore our strengths and weaknesses in communities, and design for abundance.
- Interactive case studies and personal exploration of ecovillage practices in our lives
The course language will be English, but to make it easier to participate, we will prepare all course materials in English, Japanese and Mandarin, and organise breakout groups for smaller conversations in several languages, as needed!
“This has been a remarkable experience. I have loved every element – the resources and core content, Kosha’s wonderful facilitation, the breakout sharing sessions, the inspiring poems, the beautiful collage of amazing people! Thank you!!” -Heather, participant
An introduction to the Global Ecovillage Network with Kosha Joubert to watch at your leisure, and full access to the GEN Communities for Future Online Summit package with more than 30 in-depth conversations with people like Frederic Laloux, Joanna Macy, Charles Eisenstein and Daniel Wahl.
- Friday 17th/24th: 8:30am – 10:30 BST/London
- Saturday 18th/25th and Sunday 19th/26th: 7:30am – 11:00 BST/London
- Check your timezone here
Please note that while we give prices in USD, we are only able to charge in GBP, so final prices might differ slightly due to fluctuations in exchange rates!
- Sliding scale
- Scholarship rate: $25
- Low income, students, unemployed: $40
- High income: $55
- Sponsorship rate: $90 – your generous contribution supports our scholarship rates!
Friends of GEN and GEN Ambassadors receive a 50% discount!
“That was such a beautiful experience of connecting and grounding and I felt the shift so palpably. I now have the experience in how to do this tuning and grounding more in the world and in groups and with one another. Thank you so much for a wonderful and deep way to spend my morning and rest of my life. Deep gratitude to and for all of you.” -Nicola, participant