We are building a new cooperative community of independent, private individuals designed to provide natural, compassionate support to its members who share compatible, complementary beliefs, goals and values. Our community’s goal is to honour the rights of humans to eat, work, live and love in a place where they have truth, justice and peace to create a true, sustainable human home.
WHAT WE BELIEVE Food is at the center of human success and enjoyment of life. Humans best enjoy life when there is no unnecessary harm to humans and/or animals. Humans nourishing themselves with natural food and water can save more of what they receive and earn. Human enjoyment of life is directly related to compassion expressed for all creatures including humans.
JOIN US Within our first year, we will:
- Create a homestead on leased land with portable water and electricity
- Progress from tents to tiny homes
- Establish solar power
- Plant and harvest our first successive crop nourished by the product of compost toilets
- Create an environment for humans to nurture potential and succeed
- Build a sustainable home a human can enjoy
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- FREE earthen tiny home
- Clean water
WHAT YOU CONTRIBUTE
- Work Exchange / You contribute your skills and expertise to the community.
EXPERTISE WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE
- Gardening & Farming
- Labor & Building
- Kitchen & Food Prep
- Are you willing to learn these tasks and become an expert for the community?
- You must be 100% Vegan. You do not eat nor do you utilize animal products of any kind whatsoever.
- You must be willing to live in an earthen tiny home designed for just ONE person.
- You must be willing to live within any of the 48 contiguous states.
- You must be willing to live in a rural community.
- You must be willing to live within the community for 1 year or more.
- You must be willing to commence working and living within the community within 1 year.
- You must be 22+ years old.
Are you willing to live as a true, compassionate 100% vegan? Connect.
Membership & Visitors
- Open to new members
- Not open to visitors
Connect with us via email.