Our vision is to encourage young people to have a fun experience in community life, where they can slow down, hear the silence, grow awareness, be in balance and giving them a place where they can start to trust themselves.
With this encouragement, young people can reconnect with nature, learn to accept others and learn about sustainable and low impact ways of living in ecovillages and rural settings. On this path of transformation, they can get all the support they need and in turn be able to support others and find ways to take care of the planet in their daily life.
We are a group of people interested in sustainability willing to share ecovillage lifestyle and low impact ways of living. We are working by young people, with young people and for young people. We come from different countries and from different backgrounds.
Yes to Sustainability is an international project that aims to bring together young people from different regions of Europe by organizing different Youth Exchanges in different ecovillages funded by Erasmus+ .
- “Embracing Diversity: Applied ecovillage living“: 3-16 March 2018 – Findhorn Community – Scotland. Participants from Scotland, Spain, Italy, and The Netherlands. AEL 2018 promo text(2)
- Theater as a Tool to Share Values: 3-16 May 2018, Valdepielagos Ecovillage – Madrid.
- WE are the key – Zavod Veles, 26th of July- 5th ofAugust 2018.
- Youth and Nature – Native Spirit in Austria June 2018: RIE, GEN-Finland, Ecobasa.
- Youth on earth ZEGG intentional community, Germany: 23rd of August- 5th of September 2018. Ecobasa-ZEGG, RIE, Colibri, Preplet
- Training for Youth Leaders in Facilitation Skills. Lakabe, October 2018.
- Training Creation of Projects. Sieben Linden , December 2018.
– Hallingelille, Denmark ( Spain, Basque Country, Italy, Slovenia, Germany)
– August in Zavod Veles, Slovenia ( The Netherlands, Spain, Basque Country, Italy
– October in Lakabe, Iberian Peninsula ( Germany, Spain, Basque Country, Italy, The Netherlands)
Membership & Visitors
- Current members: 10
- Open to new members
- Open to visitors