Youth Ecovillage Design Education
December 4th 2016 to January 8th 2017 in Auroville, India
The focus of the course:
- Discover the cultural heritage and richness of the Indian subcontinent.
- Experience one of the world’s largest & oldest Intentional Communities.
- Immerse in Pitchandikulam Forest as a host site with over 40 years of experience in Restoration Ecology and Integral Rural Development.
- Engage in personal self-exploration and worldviews by examining our connection to self and place.
- Investigate ecological experiments in Water Retention, Agro Forestry, Natural Farming and Appropriate Technologies.
- Explore the diversity of over 50 nationalities and the ideal of Human Unity.
- Design projects and develop capacities for integrated ecovillage design.
- Empower through building capacities in youth as future trainers.
Facilitators: Ethan Hirsch-Tauber, Joss Brooks, Kosha Joubert, Kavitha Urvasie, Riccardo De Amici, Michael Marco, Nikethana Venkatesan
For more information please contact [email protected]