Hawaiian Sanctuary is an eco-retreat and permaculture center nestled in the jungles of Big Island, Hawai’i. We are dedicated to providing experiential education in the areas of health, wellness, permaculture, leadership, and sustainability, as well as opportunities for personal and collective growth. We open our arms and our home to you with the warm-hearted spirit of Aloha.
There are a variety of ways in which you can enjoy and experience Hawaiian Sanctuary!
- Find rest and refuge during your travels with our nightly accommodations.
- Undergo personal transformation during one of our wellness or yoga retreats.
- Learn, play, and grow by enrolling in our internship program.
- Enjoy engaging and educational community events, classes, and workshops.
- Relax, refresh and rejuvenate with our spa services.
We are so much more than your typical resort vacation! We are a co-creative eco-community, committed to offering you an enriching experience one the Big Island of Hawai’i!
Visit our website to learn how you can become part of our ‘Ohana!
Membership & Visitors
- Current members: 10
- Open to new members
- Open to visitors
Come as a visitor, stay as a guest, work as an intern, and leave as 'Ohana'. Visit our website to find out how you can become part of the community at Hawaiian Sanctuary! www.hawaiiansanctuary.com
Leave a Reply