GEN Regional Representative, GEN Ambassador
Born in Mexico City, 1945. Forty years dedicated to study, create, promote and serve as an international networker, a first line pioneer, veteran and historian from intentional communities, ecovillage and bioregionalist movements.
1 Co-founder from Huehuecóyotl ecovillage in Mexico, 1982
2. Originator in 1996 of “Caravana Arcoris por la Paz.”
3. Itinerant focaliser for ENA in South America 2000-2009.
4. Originator & promoter of Consejo de Visiones Earth Guardians 1990-2016.
5. Ashoka fellow (2002), and adviser to GEN (since 2003).
6. Partner to the Brasilian Ministery of Culture´s program “Cultura Viva” (2006-2007).
7. Originator of program “Ecobarrios” in Delegación Coyoacan, with support of Government of Mexico City (2009-2012).
8. Nominee to the National “Premio al Mérito Ecológico” in México, given by Secretaría de media Ambiente y Recursos Naturales, 2011. 9. Director of Environmental Culture in the State of Morelos, for Secretaría de Desarrollo Sustentable, (2013).
10. Recipient of The Kozeny Communitarian Award 2016, given by Federation of Intentional Communities.
11. Adviser to the Asamblea Legislativa Constituyente (Deputies Chamber) from Mexico City for the promotion of the Law of Nature´s Rights (2014)
12. Organiser from the 1st. Global Forum for the Rights of Mother Earth (Mexico June 2016)