- Date: 11 – 16 December 2017
- Location: Paxherbals Clinic & Research Laboratories, Benedictine Monastery, Ewu-Esan, Edo State, Nigeria
The GEN AFRICA conference is organised by GEN Africa, GEN and Paxherbals Clinic & Research Laboratories.
25 active leaders and advisors of the GEN Africa will meet in order to consolidate the work done so far. The main of objectives will be to:
1. Assist 15 member countries create mutually beneficial relationships in the consolidation and implementation of the Pan-Africa Ecovillage Development Program (PAEDP).
2. Mount collaboration in research and networking among 10 academic institutions, practitioners, policy actors, civil society groups and other stakeholders concerning the adoption of the PAEDP.
3. Enhance resource mobilization, establish functional partnerships and enhance capacity building for GEN Africa and the PAEDP.
Contact Person: Sonita Mbah (GEN Africa Executive Secretary): soniita[email protected]