- Date: 12 – 28 October 2019
- Location: The Tribe Goa - Forest Eco-Village - Guest House and Cafe, HNO 440/K, Agonda Palolem Road, Gurukal, , 403702 Agonda, Canacona, , South Goa, India
- Run by:
2-Week Core Curriculum
+ Optional Practice Week
with Roman Eisenkoelbl & Asanga Namal Jayasinge
Classic 72 Hours Permaculture Design Certificate Curriculum with in-depth theory and hands-on experience plus group Design Exercises.
Additional Practice Week offered to students eager to spend an extra week implementing their knowledge.
Topics of the course will include:
– History and Definition of Permaculture
– Ethics and Principles of Permaculture
– Design Methodologies
– Patterns in Nature, Culture and Society
– Reading the Land – Observation
– Land Restoration & Regeneration Techniques
– Water Harvesting Techniques
– Grey Water Recycling
– Natural Building Strategies
– Cultivated & Productive Ecological Gardens
– Food Forests, Forest Gardening, Agroforestry, and Plant Guilds
– Energy Conservation Technologies & Appropriate Technologies
– Integrated Pest Management
– Forests and Reforestation
– Animal Management in Permaculture
– And much more…
The course is adapted to a wide variety of learning styles and is presented via lecture, images, video, group discussion, individual and group exercises, and design projects.
The PDC program consists of a 2-week core curriculum with an additional 1-week tutoring offered to those wanting to put into practice their learnings.
NB: STUDENTS SHOULD ARRIVE ON 10/02 TO ATTEND EVENING INTRODUCTORY CLASS AND SHOULD STAY UNTIL 25/02 FOR CLOSING CEREMONY AND CLEANUP.
₹48,000 (+ ₹16,000 for additional week)
Includes 3 meals/day + shared sleeping
To enquire about prices, groups discount and scholarships, please contact us on [email protected]
More information here:
For a glimpse of last year’s PDC, watch this: