- Date: 1 – 3 May 2020
- Location: Los Portales, Castilblanco de los Arroyos, 41230, Spain
Los Portales organizes an experiential workshop on working with dreams, a tool to connect to your strength and integrate it, enhancing your ability to consciously take part in the design of both your and the planet’s futures.
The increasingly chaotic and insecure times we live in now urgently require us to trust ourselves as never before, to be aware of the real power we have to change things. We need to investigate our individual and collective creative potential in search of innovative solutions that dreams copiously provide.
The workshop will be practical and experience-based and is aimed both at people who have an interest in better understanding their dreams, as well as those who seek to get to know themselves better and enhance their processes of change. It will also be very useful for therapists who want to apply this tool more in their work.
Rosalie Poskin is a Jungian psychotherapist, family and organizational constellator, conflict facilitator, consultant in organizations, has been trained in Process Work psychology. She has integrated into her work techniques of energetic psychology and shamanism.
You will learn
- to bring out the essential message of each dream for you and others
- various ways and techniques to explore dreams
- how to broaden your identity by integrating more parts, more facets of yourself
- how to get out of the collective dream that transforms us into powerless victims, how to access the power that is within you and express it safely
- how to follow the natural flow of your energies
- what is the purpose of your life, your “personal myth”
- to access creative solutions for your personal challenges but also for collective ones
Dates: 1-2-3 May 2020
Hours: Friday and Saturday 10:00-18:00 – Sunday 10:00-16:00
Price : 180 € (plus food & accommodation)
Place: Los Portales (41230 Castiblanco de los Arroyos)
Information and registration: Greg & Catherine – [email protected] – tel : 690 845 928