Casa Cares is a guesthouse and meeting center of the Reformed Waldensian Church of Italy. For over thirty years it has established itself in the township of Reggello, an area known for olive oil. The villa in part is over 400 years old and the property includes a theater-chapel from the 1700’s as well as 5 hectares of woods and 4 hectares of olive grove and organic vegetable garden and fruit orchard. Commitment to environmental care is also evident in the photovoltaic solar panels and the plant water purification system. The major environmental association of Italy, Legambiente, has recognized formally Casa Cares for its commitment which includes informing guests and integrating them into the life of the facility.
Membership & Visitors
- Open to visitors