The Edenhope Nature Preserve is an ecovillage located in a registered Community Conservation Area on West Coast Santo, Vanuatu. The land comprises 786ha of intact, old-growth rainforest, offering a beautiful backdrop to our peaceful way of life.
In this time of global shift and transition, Edenhope Nature Preserve is a sanctuary for people to come and be part of the new world. The crisis of this planet is our catalyst for inner transformation: this ecovillage exists to present a transcendent reality to share in and be part of, outside the existing paradigm of society at large.
Our purpose is to harmonise the inner reality of the human spirit with the outer reality of pristine nature. Communion is our way of being in the world; the human presence is the pulse of a thriving ecosystem, evolving as a collective to understand our individual roles and carry out our responsibility to the earth.
The children who grow up here are the fulfillment of our vision of unity for humankind. Nurtured in a space of love and awareness, it is our children who may realize the purpose for which Edenhope was truly intended: that is, to realize – and restore — the spiritual connection we have to the universe.
- To realize the truth of our Divine nature, living and interacting as an awakened community powered by willing service.
- To express and share the highest ideals of human life: compassion, truthfulness, and the preservation of pristine nature.
- To share a purely philanthropic and charitable purpose, unmediated by the desire for individual gain.
- To maintain equanimity and strength of purpose in the face of global challenges.
- To protect the children of this world from harm: preserving their innocence, safeguarding all they need to thrive, educating consciously by example.
- To practice regenerative sustainable methods for infrastructure and agriculture to maintain the basic needs of the community in abundance.
- To create a culture of peace that radiates beauty throughout the world.
Membership & Visitors
- Current members: 5
- Open to new members
- Open to visitors
We warmly welcome you to reach out to us and open up a conversation about coming to visit us. At present (November 2021) the border to Vanuatu is closed to non-citizens, however we are always ready to connect with anyone who feels a resonance with our vision, purpose and intentions about the possibility of a visit once the borders open in 2022.
Here are the steps:
1) Read all the information we have shared on our website and check in with yourself about your own feeling of resonance. Is there a willingness to learn and share more? Are you interested in who we are and how we live? Are you burning with questions? Would you like to take part?
2) If you’re still feeling a ‘yes’ inside yourself, then we would sincerely like to learn more about you. Please take all the time you need to complete the Edenhope Questionnaire, available on the 'Visiting' page of our website.
3) We will then contact you and arrange a time for a video chat. You can ask us all your questions, and learn a bit more about who we are and our way of life.
4) Once an invitation is extended, we will provide all of the practical details about travelling here, obtaining visas etc., once the borders open for travel.
Please send any general questions to us via email: email@example.com