Want to join a raw vegan collective community in the center of Portugal, near the Mondego River?
You are welcome to come and experience a peaceful life in nature and live together as a supportive community.
Living a simple minimalistic life, living close to each other, doing only what we really want to do, deciding everything together. Communicating in nonviolent communication, fulfilling our needs, creating the best happy life we can.
The basic principles:
* Consensus decision making.
* Commitment to the happiness of the whole group. Daily communication with ourselves and each other, to know what are our needs. Focusing sessions, nonviolent communication, etc.
* Sharing and Minimalism: Gaining maximum freedom from dependence on unnecessary things and effort, by sharing resources and gradually weaning everything that is not essential. Reducing money dependency to the minimum.
* No drugs. Freedom from food preparation and health problems and medical treatments is achieved by a natural diet of raw fruits and vegetables, and a natural health approach.
* Freedom: No tying or imprisonment of children, dogs, and other animals.
Membership & Visitors
- Current members: 2
- Open to new members
- Open to visitors
Coming for a trial period to see if we get alone and like being together and share the same vision. We can decide together whether we want to keep living together.
Crystal Rose says
We are too bubbly shiny ladies currently living in the UK in a campervan and are intending to move to Portugal as soon as we have the money. This will probably be around the February time will we still be able to come round and see you. We were aiming to move to the cities to start a life in Portugal and get some money and it seems you’re in between Lisbon and Porto which is very ideal for us. We are embarking on life changed that will see us becoming more eco friendly as we have great respect for our planet and its animals. Currently we are SOLAR powered and have exchanged our deisal heater for a cleaner method of heating.
So basically we don’t have sex stone plans yet as we will be stopping importer initially as both of us have never been to Portugal so it’s a bit of an exciting trip we have friends there as well and potential work so however we still have the desire to visit you and see what could potentially come out of our spirits combining together as one. Oh by the way my name is Sasha her name is Crystal and together we are Crasha. We have had a vision of creating a community for the past five years alongside our friends and Portugal is always the destination for this plan. It is exciting to see that there are people such as yourself who already have developed this idea and putting this dream into motion.
We sincerely look forward to meeting you.
In Lak’ech Ala K’in
i am elia!
I would like to meet you to find out if we can share our knowledge.
i have been practicing bio dynamic gardening and fruit tree cultivation in Switzerland from 2005 until 2012.
i have been traveling around the world since 2012 until now. i am back in Portugal after 7 years of traveling.
I am looking for a community to give my energy.
I have a camper and I’m autonomous.
Camilo Karp says
I really like how u describe ur project, i would like to know if its still updated and if u r receiving members or volunteers.