Colombian, passionate about nature and in the constant search for a new way of life, one that leaves behind the superficial and aggressive consumerism of the current system. Working with art and creativity as his main tools towards a more balanced and natural future.
Site content by Daniel Balcazar
A 30-year-old Eco-Village surrounded by the Atlantic Rain Forest of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro. With a long history on Permaculture, Agroforestry and Sustainability EL NAGUAL has become a reference point for the environmental movement in the region, 90% of its territory is a natural reserve with the remaining 10% used for Organic sustainable food production, Agroforestry and the Eco-village itself. … Read more