At Tiny Lifestyle we teach traditional timber framing in NZ as a way to empower people to build their own natural, healthy, non toxic homes using the materials they have around them.
Our vision is for people’s well being and the natural environment to be enhanced in our habitats.
- More people living healthier lifestyles
- More people treading lightly on the earth
- More people building sustainably
- Making sustainable building more mainstream
Site content by Liv Scott
- Date: 1 – 7 December 2019
- Location: 39 Dodson Road, Takaka 7183, New Zealand
Learn the traditional craft of timber framing and gain the skills you need to build your own tiny house. Build a beautiful handcrafted timber frame on our course, no nails, just beautiful natural wood! Join our community of craftsmen and women in a fully-catered week-long course in Golden Bay, Tasman. … Read more