Welcome to Development & Empowerment of Society, the community-based organization creating a better life for the residents of the Kakuma Refugee Camp.
- Respect each other’s humanity and dignity;
- Treat each other with fairness;
- Accept each other, knowing that each of us is gifted with talents and has the potential to help others;
- Be transparent and accountable;
- Respect diversity in all its manifestations;
- Be inclusive and fair;
- Encourage full and equal participation.
The Beginnings of the DES Leadership Group – Mwanzo wa Kikundi cha Uongozi cha DES
Membership & Visitors
- Current members: 15
- Open to new members
- Not open to visitors