- Date: 17:30 11 – 13 March 2020 (ends 17:00)
The Game is an opportunity for people to
- to be motivated and guided by the desire and excitement of making things happen – what kind of things? – things that make life better for themselves and for others – be they projects or enterprises.
- gain confidence and faith in themselves and in others – and experience the value of what different people, whatever age or whatever background bring to the table – its all about the power of people coming together to enjoy diversity and feel the power of collaboration.
- experience how creativity can be a big part in learning and building a sense of place
- learn helpful new ways of doing things especially in working with others
There will be lots of fun stuff and lots of motivational encouragement with hopefully all players finding a sense of awe and inspiration at what they are capable of especially in being able to work with others. People playing can relax and enjoy it all because – it is a game.
Coaches get to play the Game along with everyone else being only required to help keep teams on track with a bit of reassurance and enthusiasm.
Its all guided by a paint by numbers canvas (see attached) for people to follow and fill in over the 2.5 days, so it’s all easy to follow and I will run some training sessions in person or by skype 2 weeks out and I will feed you information between now and the
Anyone can pitch an idea for a project and then people form teams around projects that have the most interest. Working on any of the projects will teach people skills they can apply to any future projects they are involved with.